1.1. This offer is an official offer of TM "HISTROV", hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude a contract for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through the Internet store, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement", and places the Public Offer on the official Internet - Seller’s website “www.histrov.com”, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer to conclude an electronic contract of purchase and sale of goods is considered the fact that the Buyer paid the order on the terms of this Agreement, at the time and at the prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Goods - models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
- Online store - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Electronic Commerce”, a means for presenting or selling a product, work or service by completing an electronic transaction.
- Seller - a company that sells goods presented on the website.
- Buyer - an individual who has concluded an Agreement with the Seller on the conditions set forth below.
- Order - selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer's ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary selection by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- independent registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the ownership of the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in the warehouse, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods, the Buyer has the right to replace it with goods of a similar model, refuse this product, and cancel the order.
4.5. The buyer has the right to order the goods by individual measurements (sizes), presented on the website of the online store, upon prior request, agreed by both parties, drawn up on a special form of individual order.
4.6. Production (tailoring) of the Goods on an individual order is carried out within up to 30 calendar days.
5.1. Payment for the goods is carried out upon the formation of the order through the online store system LiqPay, PayPal.
5.2. If funds are not received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out by transport companies to the address specified in the order within 10 business days.
6.2. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store, on the territory of Ukraine, corresponds to the tariffs of New Mail.
6.3. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store to other countries is carried out at a fixed amount of 100 Euros, deliveries to the CIS countries - 65 Euros, if the order amount exceeds 6000 Euros, delivery is FREE. A fixed payment for delivery is paid on the website, in the collection section PAYMENT AND DELIVERY, the buyer chooses the cost of payment on his own.
6.4. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with supporting documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
7.1. The seller has the right:
- unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer must:
- timely pay and receive the order on the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
- place an order in the online store;
8.1. The parties are responsible for non-compliance or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of individual computer monitors of individual models;
- for the content and veracity of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of the Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur due to reasons beyond the scope of its control;
- for unlawful illegal actions performed by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer by the Buyer of its network identifiers - IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the Internet access granted to him, is independently liable for damage caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In case of force majeure circumstances, the parties are exempted from fulfilling the terms of this agreement. Force majeure for the purposes of this agreement is understood to mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively impede the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented in reasonable ways.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences exclusively through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this contract subject to prior publication on https://tatianashchurova.com
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote way of selling TM “HISTROV” goods over the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when placing the order. At the same time, when placing orders, the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store means the Buyer's full agreement with the terms of the contract of sale.
9.5. The actual date of electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce"
9.6. Using the resources of the online store to preview the product, as well as to place an order for the Buyer, is free.
9.7. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making settlements, etc.
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Returning the goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. The seller has the right to refuse to return the Goods made (sewn) by individual measures (sizes) specified in the individual application.
10.4. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the online store returns the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, minus the compensation for the costs of the online store related to the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
11.1. An electronic contract shall be deemed concluded upon receipt by the person who sent the proposal to conclude such an agreement of a response to the acceptance of this proposal in the manner determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Electronic Commerce".
11.2. Until the expiration date, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by refund
11.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, if one of the parties does not comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online store TM "HISTROV" on the official website "https://histrov.com" has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to provide the right to use the FLP Internet platform and legal entities for the sale of goods.